Wednesday, March 4, 2009

what i want to be

I want to be a famous cellist, and write cello solos and duets. I'm going to go to college playing cello, but to get there I am going to practice a lot, I take private lessons from a great cello player. I am also going to try and make a cello.I would like to go to U of U or USU, and will probably go for four or five years. To get to college I will have to practice two hours a day or more. On top of playing my cello i would like to play sports. I also want to do something with sports.
The reason why I want to play cello is because i have played cello for nine years now and i don't want to just let that go to waste. Another reason is because I love to play my cello. Sometimes the way i express my feelings is through my cello.
 

5 comments:

  1. Its nice and short, but you could put more details in it but other then that its cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That seems mostly attainable. There are some spots where you need to work on. You need to capitalize your I's. You also need to work on how you word things...

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you mean two hours a day or more? anyways this is a good dream. Music is a powerful thing and it makes me happy to know you want to go. Whoever you are. But make it a little bit longer. And more information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like your dream. you have some grammatical errors and you jump from one thing to the next too quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a very good goal, but you may need to look over your writing again and revise some of it.

    ReplyDelete